We always have a lot going on at Wesley but we’re never too busy to welcome new people!
We hope you’ll stop by one or more of our kick-off events in the first weeks of the semester, sign up for our student email list to be kept up to date on all our weekly events, peruse the website for interesting small group opportunities, or just drop by to introduce yourself.
We can’t wait to welcome YOU and hope to see you soon at…
- 8/19 and 8/20 – You and your family are invited to stop by Wesley’s Open House from 11am – 12:30pm during either move-in day (Friday or Saturday). Drop by, check us out, and meet some cool folks. We’ll have a few snacks and some cold drinks when you arrive.
- 8/25, 6pm – Kick off picnic dinner at Wesley. Free food and info about what will be going on at Wesley this semester. Come on your own or bring along friends.
- 8/28, 5pm – Sunday Night Worship starts up again, in the dining room at Wesley. Dress is casual and all are welcome.
- 8/28, 11am – Wesley Memorial Church (next door) morning worship, followed by a Welcome Picnic for all students.
- Week of August 29th – Faces of Faith first year groups begin. Click on the “small groups” tab for more info.
- 9/10 – Plan to join us for a service retreat at Shalom Farms. We’ll head off in the morning for a few hours of service and will be back after lunch.