We always have a lot going on at Wesley but we’re never too busy to welcome new people!
We hope you’ll stop by one or more of our kick-off events in the next week, sign up for our student email list to be kept up to date on all our weekly events, peruse the website for interesting small group opportunities, or just drop by to introduce yourself.
We can’t wait to welcome YOU and hope to see you soon at…
- 8/26, 6pm – Kick off picnic dinner at Wesley. Free food and info about what will be going on at Wesley this semester. Bring friends.
- 8/29, 5pm – Sunday Night Worship starts up again. Dress is casual and all are welcome.
- Week of August 30th – Faces of Faith first year groups begin. Click on the “small groups” tab for more info.
- 9/5, 11am – Wesley Memorial Church (next door) morning worship, followed by a Welcome Picnic for all students.
- 9/18 – Plan to join us for a service retreat. We’ll head off in the morning for a few hours of service and will be back after lunch. More details soon on where we’ll be volunteering.