There is a place for you at Wesley! Whether you are a brand new first year student, returning to Grounds with a year or two under your belt, transferring in this semester, or entering graduate studies, Wesley has a place for you!
Come check us out at one of our kick off events within the first few weeks of class:
- Thursday, 8/28 at 6pm Ã¢â‚¬â€ First Thursday Night Kick-off Picnic – Free food and a great way to meet people and find out all about what happens at Wesley!
- Sunday, 8/31 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11am Worship at Wesley Memorial Church and 6pm Worship with Communion at the Wesley Foundation.Ã‚Â Sunday night worship is informal – come casual, even dressed for the gym.
- Tuesday 9/2 at 12:15pmÃ¢â‚¬â€Lunch at the PAV. Grab your food and meet us in the back room.
- Thursday 9/4 at 6pm Ã¢â‚¬â€ Thursday night dinner & forum
- Sunday 9/7 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11am and 6pm Worship (Welcome Picnic on the church lawn after 11am worship)
- Wednesday 9/17 at 5pmÃ¢â‚¬â€Free, drop-in Yoga Class
To keep up to date on last minute changes and additions to the schedule, sign up for our weekly emails by contacting our campus minister, Deborah: deborah AT wesleyatuva.org
In addition to worship services, fellowship meals and activities, intramurals, studies and small groups, and service projects, we invite you to come visit the Wesley Foundation building. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open each day until late night and you are welcome here! Come spend a few minutes in quiet reflection and prayer in the Chapel or settle in for a few hours of studying in our Ã¢â‚¬Å“study campÃ¢â‚¬Â upstairs. Chill out in front of the TV in the game room or nap on one of the couches there or in the living room. You can even find leftovers from Thursday nights in the kitchen Ã¢â‚¬â€œ or, when youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re tired of the hot pot, come over to bake and cook here! Stop by the office to visit and talk with our campus minister. This is a place for you and we canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t wait to welcome you!
Rev. Deborah Lewis
Campus Minister & Director